The APC Bargaining Team is pleased to announce that we have reached a Tentative Agreement with CSU that secures a salary increase for the current fiscal year while not locking us into an arbitrary and unfair salary step program.
Here are the details of our new Tentative Agreement with CSU:
- We have agreed to conclude the one-year salary re-opener for the 2023-2024 fiscal year.
- CSU has agreed to a five percent (5%) general salary increase, fully retroactive to July 1, 2023.
- CSU has agreed that if they provide to another bargaining unit an increase greater than 5%, they must re-open our contract and return to the bargaining table.
- CSU has agreed Unit 4 employees may receive a monthly salary stipend for additional work.
- All the APC bonus programs remain intact.
- Should APC members ratify this tentative agreement, negotiations for a full contract with CSU will begin March 2024.
The APC Bargaining Team unanimously endorses this tentative agreement and urges all APC members to vote in its favor. We will be scheduling town hall meetings to provide additional information and to answer any questions APC members may have.
Information will be forthcoming about APC Town Halls and the contract ratification process.
The Tentative Agreement addresses the concerns expressed by APC members from the survey that was sent in December. Please click on the link for the summary: APC Referendum Survey Summary.
You may view or download the Tentative Agreement here.
The APC Bargaining Team